If you are having trouble gathering all the required documentation, bring what you have to the FEAST facility at 2255 Nebraska Ave. during the hours of 9:00-12 noon, Tuesday through Friday. Our volunteers will try and assist you in getting started.
Type your paragraph here.
Registering for Food
FEAST clients receive nonperishable foods, a bag of frozen food, a variety of bread choices, pastry, and produce (when available).
Need more help? We may be able to help people sign up with Access Florida for assistance if our volunteer is present.
Qualifications- Applicants must fulfill the following to sign up for a year at a time. :
1. live within our service area ( Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Crystal Beach, Ozona, Oldsmar, Dunedin and zip code 33761 ).
2. fall within income guidelines. (For example, clients who receive food stamps qualify.)
If a person is out of work due to the Covid emergency, he or she can sign up for 3 months.
3. bring a social security card for every family member (not a copy)
4. provide proof of address ( current driver license, utility bill, mail with a current address )
5. supply some form of income documentation for adults such as follows:
social security award letters
bank statement showing payment
documentation of qualifying for food stamps